2022 Red Leather Option

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
The steering wheel is already a aftermarket one, black leather, thicker with red stripe.

im getting my oem one reupholstered now, to have the red stripe be color match.
I had a few of these red ones, I sold them in 2020 when they first came out, sold them all on this Forum. I think they should still have these if you want the oem red steering wheel, it's just getting the correct part number and ordering it
Sponsored

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2017 BMW X5
I had a few of these red ones, I sold them in 2020 when they first came out, sold them all on this Forum. I think they should still have these if you want the oem red steering wheel, it's just getting the correct part number and ordering it
nah im going for my own look, all black with red stripe and thicker.

bittermelon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Outback
Only ones I've seen with red interior are ones with Black or White exterior... has anyone seen a Grey one?

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I’m sure it’s an error, but a dealer close to me claims to be getting a Nitro Yellow with red interior... has to be an error.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I’m sure it’s an error, but a dealer close to me claims to be getting a Nitro Yellow with red interior... has to be an error.

Is it the CF edition? That comes with half red interior.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
For when you really want that Mustard and Ketchup look. Throw on some white wheels for your Mayo.

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I just got a 2021 premium absolute zero with red interior. Im gonna pick up the car next Tuesday. The car has red seats half of the center console red and both half dor panels on red also. The perfect thing on this car is, it doesn't have the weird half steering wheel on red. Instead the steering wheel is all black. When i start reading all this posts make me think i got the only one in the US with this spec. Like both panels doors on red, the seats on red and the center console. But this is the only one i have see like this. Any other have seen a spec like this ?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I just got a 2021 premium absolute zero with red interior. Im gonna pick up the car next Tuesday. The car has red seats half of the center console red and both half dor panels on red also. The perfect thing on this car is, it doesn't have the weird half steering wheel on red. Instead the steering wheel is all black. When i start reading all this posts make me think i got the only one in the US with this spec. Like both panels doors on red, the seats on red and the center console. But this is the only one i have see like this. Any other have seen a spec like this ?
Used correct? That was probably all done by the previous owner as there was no option for red interior bits on 2021 models.

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Right. That's exactly i was thinking. But im happy with it. I just was needing confirmation 😄
Sponsored