First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
I’m starting to love mine too.

120 miles into break in
Hell yea bro, just wait until you go full WOT. I did like 300 break in miles. Car currently sits just over five thousand miles. Is it bad I want more power lol

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Hell yea bro, just wait until you go full WOT. I did like 300 break in miles. Car currently sits just over five thousand miles. Is it bad I want more power lol
Go for more man! CES is a great shop to take it to the next level. I have DI fueling done and a remnant kit.

Good to hear that 300 miles was enough! CM told me 500 minimum.

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
What is the average labor for a clutch upgrade?

1Tyrant1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '20 TM3, '17 Armada, '14 FRS (sold)
Go for more man! CES is a great shop to take it to the next level. I have DI fueling done and a remnant kit.

Good to hear that 300 miles was enough! CM told me 500 minimum.
Nice! You got an IG? Interested in the RP kit as well.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Do you have the stock flywheel? How is the pedal feel?
It came with an aluminum flywheel, Pedal feel started out stiff but was progressive and predictable. Friction point is high. Effort is approx 2 x stock clutch effort so far but it's getting lighter.

TBH shifting feels better with crisp engagement and no CDV nonsense, Downshifts grab instantly where as stock clutch felt like it didnt.

My setup is:

- 1000 series twin disc clutch with aluminum flywheel - link
- Hydraulic release bearing - Link
- Clutch pedal bushing and pin kit - Link
- Redline 75-140 gear oil to reduce chatter

DGINR8supra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
It came with an aluminum flywheel, Pedal feel started out stiff but was progressive and predictable. Friction point is high. Effort is approx 2 x stock clutch effort so far but it's getting lighter.

TBH shifting feels better with crisp engagement and no CDV nonsense, Downshifts grab instantly where as stock clutch felt like it didnt.

My setup is:

- 1000 series twin disc clutch with aluminum flywheel - link
- Hydraulic release bearing - Link
- Clutch pedal bushing and pin kit - Link
- Redline 75-140 gear oil to reduce chatter
That’s perfect, just like my setup. Haven’t launched it yet since I’m on stock axles and Mickey 305s. I’ll take it to the track here shortly and post the video. Hoping for anything in the low 11s tbh but we’ll see.

djmad

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ Supra MT, 07’ 328i MT, 20’ Civic AT
Well since this thread seems to be revived I’ll add to it to help my manual brothers out.
IMG_8008.jpeg

Top dyno sheet was on a custom e50 tune. Run 1 & run 2 was just a custom e50 tune. Run 3 & run 4 I added some VP Racing octane booster not tuned for it.

Bottom dyno sheet was MHD OTS e40 map. All in all, I gained about 30whp/48wtq.

Can’t say enough good things about this clutch. It’s awesome
35702EB1-9931-4931-B375-51EE4868B4A6.jpeg
Can’t wait to get this. Simply just waiting for my clutch to go out or once I feel the need for more power, but the clutch so far has been holding up fine.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Another datapoint for the MT gang. MHD+ OTS e40 and 93 compared to stock.
Car has a catless downpipe, and BMC drop-in filter.

MTSUPRA (1).png
Umm.. am I missing something? I just had my JB+ equipped MT on a dyno and it recorded 313kW and 550Nm of torque running 98RON (ULP93). That's around 420hp and 405ft-lb, right?

Now I know dyno figures aren't directly comparable but at face value, I have to wonder if a trip to Femto + catless downpipe + tuning software + a tune is really worth it for an extra 60hp (25hp on ULP93)? 🤷‍♂️

JB+ Dyno at Elite Euro (29.04.2024).png

Last edited:

1Tyrant1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '20 TM3, '17 Armada, '14 FRS (sold)
Umm.. am I missing something? I just had my JB+ equipped MT on a dyno and it recorded 313kW and 550Nm of torque running 98RON (ULP93). That's around 420hp and 405ft-lb, right?

Now I know dyno figures aren't directly comparable but at face value, I have to wonder if a trip to Femto + catless downpipe + tuning software + a tune is really worth it for an extra 60hp (25hp on ULP93)? 🤷‍♂️

I was running JB+ before the tune, and its a really noticeable improvement. The power delivery is perfectly smooth as compared to the JB+. I wanted to be able to run e40, where the real gains are.

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT

That's where I'm stuck on. You're looking at an extra ~$2k (going through epc for femto) for an additional 60hp.
I was running JB+ before the tune, and its a really noticeable improvement. The power delivery is perfectly smooth as compared to the JB+. I wanted to be able to run e40, where the real gains are.
When you were using JB+ what setting were you at and did you try running e?
Sponsored