Parts Ordering Blues.

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
Take all of your problems and then add in being in Canada. That adds tons of time, parts instantly are about 40% higher because our dollar sucks, then add huge shipping costs, then customs, duties and our taxes.
Just putting things in perspective for you guys, lol.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Take all of your problems and then add in being in Canada. That adds tons of time, parts instantly are about 40% higher because our dollar sucks, then add huge shipping costs, then customs, duties and our taxes.
Just putting things in perspective for you guys, lol.
Just do what @Awad does and do charge backs.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Do what I do: always add two weeks to every ETA your given. Ordered something from Amazon Prime and it's two day delivery? See you in two weeks Amazon. Your date will meet you at the restaurant @ 7pm tonight? Not leaving the house until 6pm the Thursday after next. See you in two weeks sexy lady. I can't wait!

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
Just do what @Awad does and do charge backs.
Ummm, nah man Iā€™m good. Iā€™m also above the Arctic circle so that is even worse. It has however made me learn everything and do my own work since nobody does any aftermarket on them. Just thank god for remote tuning.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
OP
OP
Mrgolde

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
So my beautiful Seibon hood showed up damaged. How concerned should I be about filing a damage claim? I open up the box the next day when I was off work since when the box arrived I had to go to work. Iā€™m still waiting to hear from my vendor. But idk what to do and Iā€™m concerned Iā€™m gonna be out 2500.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You'll be fine, it happens a lot. I as a vendor have never been denied if it shipped on Seibons behalf.

-Josh

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R.
The car itself took a year and half to get to me lol so i already knew everything else was going to be a wait. so far everything i've ordered (new) is backordered.

wheels; Japan, 4 more months i hope
centercaps for said wheels, backordered
swift springs for my coils were backordered
brake pads; Japan probably. 3 more weeks
even the damn SPL endlinks are backordered. no ETA

can't wait til I rake enough money in to order a Varis hood and wait another year lol

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I've been running my business for 11 years, and mistakes can happen; often, it's no fault of the vendor, especially when items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. In this case, your vendor acts as the middle man, forwarding messages and dealing with angry customers' wrath. šŸ˜‚

However, we have strategies to minimize issues such as long waits and inaccurate ETAs. Our website offers over 70,000 products, with 99% featuring live inventory tracking. The remaining 1% is due to manufacturers not having inventory data, a situation beyond any vendor's control.

Items in our inventory are guaranteed to ship within one business day, with most shipping the same day. We stock as many products as our capital allows for the best customer experience.
The average wait time for products shipped directly from the manufacturer is 1-3 business days.

We ensure a response to all emails within one day; most emails are responded to on the same day. Our support team is also available for live chat (with a human, not AI šŸ˜‚) 8 hours a day, five days a week, and you can always call us with any questions regarding your order.

If an order exceeds the ETA. Our team proactively checks for an updateā€”even without the customer askingā€”and informs the customer of the tracking information or updated ETA; this is a new feature we added recently in our effort to keep improving.

To end this long sales pitch:D, some vendors do a better job than others in offering the smoothest customer experience, but no vendor can guarantee a 100% rate of error-free experiences. Mistakes will happen along the way. As long as your vendor is responding promptly and not lying to you , i say you got yourself a good vendor.

PASupra85

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Ascent, 2022 Prius, 2023 Supra (deposit)
Iā€™ve been trying to get the Dinan intake and Inlet since January :( .. the intake was originally supposed to be shipped on Feb 9th and the estimate ship date has been pushed out multiple times. As I am impatient, I ended up canceling the order. The day after I received the cancellation confirmation, the inlet shippedšŸ¤£. Now I have an inlet just sitting unopened in the box without the intake to pair it with!

eventually Iā€™ll pick up the intakeā€¦ that or Iā€™ll just be even more frivolous with my monies and buy the eventuri ā€¦ I want more woosh woosh! After all I a recovering f zoom zoom ms3 delinquent from back in the day and I miss the bypass value noises it would makeā€¦.

Whatā€™s the point of a turbo car if you canā€™t be a little obnoxious (psssssshhh).
Sponsored