Reached out to Remnant Performance about the “too good to be true turbo package”

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Cant wait to see whats comes of these.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
These are going to dominate the market if they meet all their expectations

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I own one of their kits for another car (Genesis Coupe). They are everything they promise. Quality and fitment is top notch, customer service will blow your mind.

My other car was the same situation as the Supra: crummy stuffed turbos for too much money, or $9K turbo kits that weren't very good--missing parts, no instructions, blah blah. Remnant Performance came in and absolutely blew the competition away and radically improved the tuning market at the same time.

This is my car. I'm happy to answer questions about my experience. I keep hyping them up because I'm so excited they're gonna make gear for the Supra. Like I can't even begin to explain how ready I am to order turbo #1 ?. It's everything this car has been waiting for: top mount performance, bolt-on and tuning like stock, spools like a Pure... Embarrasses them all in price.

PXL_20210705_215501377.jpg

LoveSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90 - 2019
I will be upgrading my Supra's turbo if the quality is as good as it sounds!

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I was never thrilled about going the pure turbos route only cause I knew it I would eventually want more out of it and I wasn't really thrilled with most if the top kits out there. This one definitely looks like a perfect fit for me if it releases without issue. I will just force myself to wait and be patient for this one though cause it seems like something worthwhile to me. Looking forward to it.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I was never thrilled about going the pure turbos route only cause I knew it I would eventually want more out of it and I wasn't really thrilled with most if the top kits out there. This one definitely looks like a perfect fit for me if it releases without issue. I will just force myself to wait and be patient for this one though cause it seems like something worthwhile to me. Looking forward to it.
Buy my Pure 800

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Buy my Pure 800
Nice try ? ...somebody will though...only bad thing is it looks like I will have to sell my titanium charge pipe, titanium intake, and armaspeed intake box by switching to this remnant kit..i am hoping i might be able to fabricate a custom titanium pipe that can go into the armaspeed box, but not sure if there is enough room..which sucks..but the extra power will be worth it.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
These guys are right down the street from me. Hell, the mechanic I'm working with has been working with them. He's pretty legendary in the GR Supra drag racing community.

Never thought that the Triangle area in NC would have such sought after talent for this car.

I really wanted to keep the same orientation for the turbo and this is fantastic.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I have full faith in them as well. When they announced their too-good-to-be-true turbo-back exhaust system they became front & center on my radar. Then they teased the prototypes of the two-port turbo system, for which I made a joke on their IG about "no love for us six-porters." The owner DM'ed me right away and we chatted for a bit. He definitely knows what he's doing over there. Can't wait!

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra Nocturnal Black
This has my attention now too
Sponsored