Race Tracking Your Supra - Information exchange

tomfree

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
I can't speak for a 10, but my 18x10.5 et35 need a spacer. I run 15mm hub centric spacers all around with long lug studs. I've done DEs, time trials, and W2W races with spacers over the years and had good luck. When I took the rear wheels off my bone stock 944 years ago...and found a spacer, I ceased to worry.

I can respect that you don't care for spacers, but it will REALLY limit how much tire and wheel you can get under the car without spending megabucks for custom wheels with the perfect offset.
Sponsored

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Those running club racers at the edge can try moving to a pmu 777/999 pad. At the current exchange rate you can get them for cheaper than the club racers.

Rob_SER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR86, GR Corolla, GR Supra
Almost harder to get than Club Racers. Last time I checked I was given a six month ETA.
So that's a thing? I'm trying to find a set of Club racers, seems backorder till fall... Reached out to a few company to see if any have availibility

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
So that's a thing? I'm trying to find a set of Club racers, seems backorder till fall... Reached out to a few company to see if any have availibility
in march(?) someone on here mentioned they were available. i procrastinated just two days. first told, backorder 2-4 weeks. two weeks ago i was updated same as you, until Sept-Oct :cry:

OP
OP
Todday1

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Apex 18x10 fit with no spacers and also fit big brake kits. 275/35/18 work well with no rubbing.

Rob_SER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
in march(?) someone on here mentioned they were available. i procrastinated just two days. first told, backorder 2-4 weeks. two weeks ago i was updated same as you, until Sept-Oct :cry:
Tried to order EBC RP-X to test this summer as well, been waiting for 2 months, no news on my order...

Starting to wonder if i'm going to end up doing the summer on stock pads or in my GR86...

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Those running club racers at the edge can try moving to a pmu 777/999 pad. At the current exchange rate you can get them for cheaper than the club racers.
Loved the 999s. If you find a place that has them, let us know!

Almost harder to get than Club Racers. Last time I checked I was given a six month ETA.
I’m on that wait list 😉

Has anyone previously or currently run a square tire setup? How has the handling characteristics changed on the Supra?

Looking to downsize to 18"s and heavily considering a square setup but would love some personal feedback before deciding on wheel widths.
Depends on what you are doing it for. Feels good on either. Will you be only tracking? I run my 18 square setup for track (6 months). Saves money being able to rotate, get the tires I want (more options at a better price), and then go back to the OEM wheels during the off season. The OEM wheels have the tires they came with - better suited for rain. The Apex fitment guide is fantastic.

Last edited:

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Tried to order EBC RP-X to test this summer

Tried to order EBC RP-X to test this summer as well, been waiting for 2 months, no news on my order...

Starting to wonder if i'm going to end up doing the summer on stock pads or in my GR86...
Tirerack has Hawk DTC60 in stock and on sale for $170.

Rob_SER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tirerack has Hawk DTC60 in stock and on sale for $170.
Might be OK for the summer, but my experience with those pads is awful. Looking for a pad that is not so noisy on the street and those were crazy noisy.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.

Rob_SER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
10 wide up front with an offset of 30 will clear the stock spring perch.
I can testify that the SM-RS 18" ET30 with Maxis RC-1s work but I had to remove the rubber on the perch. Very tight but fine.
Man I am stuck need something for the summer. Maybe another Stock set errr
Sponsored