TPMS for the Supra

SupraGTS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GTS MT6
I believe it should be Huffington or compatible. does it at least try to communicate? or does percentage goes up? if % does go up how far does it go? do you still have original TPMS? did you try using them?
Nah just sits on 0%. One time I saw it get to 1%.

I've got the original TPMS on the stock wheels, I want to run a second set of wheels so need another set of TPMS.
Sponsored

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Nah just sits on 0%. One time I saw it get to 1%.

I've got the original TPMS on the stock wheels, I want to run a second set of wheels so need another set of TPMS.

run the test with front with stock and rear with new set see if it works or at least goes up on %. and run with other combination. trying to see if only 1 or 2 is bad or all is bad. if all is bad, you might want to get Huffington set.

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
Does anyone have a pic of the black sensors/valvestems on their wheels? Would be interested to see how they look vs. silver lol.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
So the OEM TPMS Sensors have gone up in price six-fold :mad:. I had previously paid $20.98/sensor and they are now $127.31/sensor. I beleive the 2023 cars need the Toyota 42607-WAA02 Sensors which are the 433MHz sensors. If that's the case can anyone confirm these will work? I've got another set of wheels so I need another set of sensors.

Huf IntellSens TPMS Sensor - Fits 2020 - 2022 Toyota Supra GR 42607-WWA02 433MHz | TPMSDirect
Bit of a thread necro, but wanted to thank you for bringing TPMSDirect to my attention. Much less expensive than the options I was looking at from other vendors. It's nice to have a source for inexpensive TPMS, and I just picked up a pair for my drag pack. ✌

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Bit of a thread necro, but wanted to thank you for bringing TPMSDirect to my attention. Much less expensive than the options I was looking at from other vendors. It's nice to have a source for inexpensive TPMS, and I just picked up a pair for my drag pack. ✌
No worries I ordered a set as well but am yet to try them out.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I have a brand-new spare set just sitting here.

-RJM
Man them are purdy! I ordered TPMS so long ago on eBay from this thread (pages back), for my track set of tires. Damn things still chugging along perfectly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2653600316...5wzE6zWSIG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I was only worried about the megahertz at the time. Didn’t realize stem color 😂 I like the black.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2660732523...5wzE6zWSIG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Silver cheaper ☝

monkahead

First Name
Artur
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV MY23 B48B20 (30i)
I just so happened to be looking into some sensors for my new wheels when this thread appeared! I found some for cheap on AliExpress if anyone is interested. I can't vouch for them but the part number seems to match up.
Have you finally ordered them from AliExpress? They seem to be an exact copy of OEMs but for price of 1 OEM you get 4 from Ali. I'm just wondering how long will battery last.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Have you finally ordered them from AliExpress? They seem to be an exact copy of OEMs but for price of 1 OEM you get 4 from Ali. I'm just wondering how long will battery last.
I have no need at the moment so have not ordered and have no information about how good or bad they are, sorry.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I have 3 sets of wheels now. The ones I’m currently driving on don’t have TPMs. I honestly just forgot lol. It’s not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I’ll put on the OEM wheels with TPMs in another couple of months anyways.